Simplify the process of writing,
publishing, then repeat.
Brick is a lightweight CMS that allows you to create
and publish blogs, product documentation, and help pages. From a single
account, you may manage an unlimited number of projects and domains.
Text, media, tables, custom JS/CSS/HTML (snippets), and social embeds
may all be added using the WYSIWYG editor. Brick's Workspace allows you
to segment pages by tags and filters in a small area. The premium
package for only two custom domains would set you back $180 per year.
For only $19 one-time, you can obtain the same plan with 5 custom
domains and 2 users. There isn't any Brick branding.
Brick allows you to publish and manage all of your
You write a lot every day, from emails, to directions to your
VA/teammate, blog entries to assistance articles.
There must be a more efficient method to publish your material that
saves you time every day.
It's time to say goodbye to procrastination and start writing your next
piece of content on the fly, which you can post in under a minute.
Brick is a lightweight CMS that allows you to collaborate with your
team to create and publish blogs, product documentation, and help pages.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PRODUCT
- Alternative to: Notion
- Collaborate, Write, and Publish Content with Your Team
- From a single account, you may manage an unlimited
number of projects and domains.
- Bloggers, content writers, and project managers will
benefit the most from this tool.
- Consider creating the information in a Google doc,
and then hitting publish to make it live on the internet. That is
exactly what Brick does!
- To begin, create a new workspace and choose one of
the three preset themes for your content/blog entries from the
- Looking for a little extra personalization? You may
experiment with the CSS editor and make whatever changes you wish.
(Remember, the Brick crew is just a mouse click away to assist you!)
- You are free to make it as simple, professional, or
colorful as you like.
- Then, by giving your colleagues the unique URL to
join you, you may invite them to work with you. Check to see whether
they've also signed up for Brick (the Free tier is good to go).
- Text, media, tables, custom JS/CSS/HTML (snippets),
and social embeds may all be added using the WYSIWYG editor.
- Without having to bother about Markdown or Static
Site builders, the sophisticated editor offers you complete control
over the content.
- Click the "Add Page Inside" button to add additional
pages to your brick website. This is useful if you want to use Brick to
create a full (but simple) website rather than simply a blog.
- You have the option of hosting your Brick site as a
subdomain or publishing it on your own domain.
- You may change the domain name at any moment, and any
links that use the page id will continue to function.
- The greatest part is still to come. With only two
clicks, you may transfer any of the pages from one website/workspace to
- When you're creating technical documentation with
Brick and just want to share a few pages with your colleagues or
customers, you may simply give them the direct URL to those pages.
- They can then only view certain pages of the
material, not the whole document (Goodbye to Google docs).
- Unlike Google Docs, which enables you to divide pages
by tags and filters in a large area, Brick's Workspace allows you to
segment pages by tags and filters in a small area.
- Brick may be readily customised to fit your brand's
requirements, from colours to typefaces, private connections to public
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DEAL
Normally, the premium package for only two custom domains would set you
back $180 per year. For only $19 one-time, you can obtain the same plan
with 5 custom domains and 2 users.
You may stack up to 7 vouchers for an infinite number of custom domains
and 100 users for the rest of your life.
- Workspaces for Collaboration
- Pages Aren't Limited
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Editor
- Use your own domain (or one of our subdomains).
- There isn't any Brick branding.
- Backups per week
- Priority Assistance
- Embeds indefinitely.
- Up to 7 codes may be stacked per account, and future
upgrades and integrations are included (Public Roadmap)
- The refund policy is 30 days.